Absolute Pwnage: HR Absolute Pwnage: HR

Good, but study how the body moves.

I am aware that your main focus was not in the graphics, butyou still need to make body movement look natural, specifically walking. When your charecters walk, only the legs move, in a human body, everything flexes.
But, aside from that, this is a good movie and is fairly reminicient of the Xiao Xiao series.

Pennworks.

Battle Of The remotes 2 Battle Of The remotes 2

too choppy

Although the general idea is funny, put a little more work into it and take more pictures and move them in smaller increments. I found this out the hard way too.

Corporate Assassin -ep1 Corporate Assassin -ep1

I need a pic

I am currently attempting to create an icon for your movie, and i need one pictue from the movie that u'd like to be the icon, plz post.

the Kill Kar the Kill Kar

Script Problem

I notice that if you just sit there, the elves... or whatever they are..... will walk into the car, and die.
I think this is because of the following:
yourScript: if(this.hitTest(car)){
gotoAndStop('dead')}

Better version: if(this.hitTest(car)){
if(carspeed > 10mph){
gotoAndStop('dead')}}

Avoid the Ball Avoid the Ball

Great coding, bad artwork.

The coding is awsome, but you need to add more style to it. If you dont consider yourself to be all that great, you can email it to me, and ill give it a makeover, then email it back to you. Im good at that kind of stuff.

My email is: Erich@pfisternh3.com

Cordially, Pfister

Black Sheep Acres Black Sheep Acres

The guy before me must just suck at your game

This game is definately fp worthy. The guy who said it was too hard was just shittin himself, this is by far one of the best games i have seen in the portal in a long time.

The Final Opra The Final Opra

Needs effort

If you actually made each individual track:
This was an interesting peice, i respect the fact you went through the trouble of creating the tracks, but this song needs a good base line. When it's all melody, it sounds hollow.

If you used premade tracks:
There is no point in just throwing premade trcks together, music is for those who give the effort to make thier own music.
~pennworks

Staxitix responds:

Heh, I made the song in Fruityloops, no other tracks, just made it as it came to me.

H20 For me! H20 For me!

It could use more layers.

If you actually made each individual track: